Last revised on 12/01/2021
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
Personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on your client agreements, account opening forms, subscription agreements, or other forms. This information includes, but not limited to: your name, demographic information, address, email address, other contact information.
- Information we collect based on your use of our website and services; this information may include but not limited to: how you use or visit our website, how you use our services and products, how you interact with us, Cookie and tracking information such as IP address, device identifier, geolocation data, browser type and language, access times, other unique identifiers and other technical data that may uniquely identify your device, system or browser, and browse history information about the websites you visit.
- Information we receive from third party sources and our business partners.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide us, to present the website and its contents to you, to provide you with our services and for the following purposes:
- Verify your identity.
- Process your credit card information in connection with our services and/ or sales.
- Deliver and maintain our information, products and services.
- Process your transactions.
- Contact you regarding matters you requested to discuss, or any matter that might require your attention such as technical support.
- Maintain regular communications with you as may be necessary to fulfill our obligations to you or to execute requested transactions.
- Help us improve and personalize our products and/ or services.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and for any other purpose with your express consent.
- To comply with applicable laws.
- To help improve the safety of our website, products and services including preventing any fraud that might harm you or https://intl.shopcomfortrepublic.com
- Meet our legal obligations.
Sharing Your Information
- We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- We may share your information with providers of hosting services for the site, electronic signature providers, and electronic payment service providers. We may engage third parties to help us carry out certain other internal functions such as account processing, funds transfer, client services, or other data collection relevant to our business. Examples of third parties might include those that perform data processing, reporting, tax documentation, custody or escrow services and more. Information is shared with these third parties only to the extent necessary for us to process the transactions you initiate or perform other specific services. Our partners are legally required to keep your information private and secure.
- We may share your information with law enforcement or other government agencies as required by law or for the purposes of limiting fraud. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process. We further reserve the right to disclose any of your personal information that we believe, in good faith, appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability, to investigate and defend against any third-party claims or allegations, to assist government enforcement agencies, to protect the security or integrity of the site or our services, or to protect the rights, property or personal safety of https://intl.shopcomfortrepublic.com, its users, issuers, or others.
- We may also share your information with a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our website users is among the assets transferred. Should this situation arise, we will notify you in advance and give you a chance to continue or close your account.
When visiting the website, RPG may collect data collectively known as cookies to ensure a more user-friendly web experience. This data allows (a) the user to avoid having to re-enter information and to aid in navigation between pages of the service; (b) the service to remember what kinds of information you have shown interest in while on the service; and (c) the service to obtain analytical data on guest navigation behavior for evaluation purposes. No personal information is stored in the cookies. You have the option of disabling cookies by changing your browser settings, but the service functionality and ease of use may be compromised as a result.
- Google Analytics. We may use third party services such as Google Analytics, that collect, monitor, and analyze information such as Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages visited, the time and date of use, the time spent on pages and other statistics in order to increase the website’s functionality. This may also include Google’s User-ID feature, which assigns to you a unique, persistent, and non-personally identifiable ID to help us recognize you across sessions and devices. While you cannot opt out of such collection you have the choice to close your account. Google also has its own policies addressing how they use such information and how you may opt out.
The security of your personally identifiable information is very important to us. When we collect your personally identifiable information online, we use reasonable efforts to protect it from unauthorized access. However, due to the inherent open nature of the internet, we cannot guarantee that your personally identifiable information will be completely free from unauthorized access by third parties such as hackers. By using our service, you acknowledge assumption of risk. We have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. Only those employees who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are authorized to have access to your personally identifiable information.
Links to Other sites
As a convenience to you, we may provide links to third-party services from within our website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party sites. When you link away from our service, you do so at your own risk.
RPG Ventures Pte Ltd
151 Chin Swee Rd
#06-01 Manhattan House
For California Residents
RPG complies with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) by providing California residents with the following rights with respect to their personal information:
- The right to know what personal information RPG has collected, used, disclosed and sold. To submit a request to know, California residents may call RPG at 1 (888) 449-0977, or by sending an email to RPG at email@example.com. California residents may also designate an authorized agent to make a request for access on their behalf by sending an email to RPG at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right to request that RPG delete any personal information it has collected. To submit a request for deletion, California residents may call RPG at 1 (888) 449-0977 or send an email to RPG at email@example.com. California residents may also designate an authorized agent to make a request for deletion on their behalf by sending an email to email to RPG at firstname.lastname@example.org
When California residents exercise these rights and submit a request, RPG will verify their identity by asking them for their email address, telephone number, and/or information about their account with RPG. RPG will endeavor to honor customers’ requests unless such a request conflicts with certain lawful exemptions under the CCPA. Please note that RPG is only required to honor such requests twice in a twelve (12) month period.
Exercise of these rights will have no adverse effect on the price and quality of RPG services.
For EU Residents
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies however, our website uses:
- Functionality – our company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include your preferred language and your location. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – our company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. our company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How do we store your data?
Our company securely stores your data at Google Cloud & Shopify. We take security precautions to protect you data, among those protections are the use of an https on our website, a limited access to your information by our employees and, the storing of your information in secured data bases.
- our company will keep your data only for as long as you are our customer. Once you have requested to cease being our customer, we will delete your data.
Our company would like to send you information about our products and services that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies Klaviyo and SMSbump.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop our company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of our company.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, http://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?cy=JXwjsm
What are your data protection rights?
Our company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request our company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that our company corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erase – You have the right to request that our company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that our company restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that our company transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
For more information on Privacy please go to our EU store at https://intl.shopcomfortrepublic.com/pages/privacy-policy-1
If you make a request, we will have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 1 (888) 449-0977Or write to us: email@example.com